Cosby Golf Club Dress Code
Golfing Dress Code
Whilst considering the parameters below, in short, Cosby GC will permit any golfing attire that is designed to be worn for golf.
- Recognised golf shoes must be worn on the course for safety reasons.
- Clothing must be smart and clean.
- Shirts must have a collar or turtleneck; collarless shirts designed specifically for golf may be worn.
- Socks must be worn; knee-length, single colour ankle socks, or trainer socks are acceptable.
On The Course, The Following Are Not Acceptable
- Denim jeans, cargo trousers, combat trousers, tracksuits, non-tailored shorts.
- Rugby shirts, football shirts.
- Clothing with non-golfing related slogans or writing, other than a manufacturer’s logo.
- Peaked caps worn in reverse.
Clubhouse Dress Code
- Apart from locker rooms and toilets, spiked golf shoes are not allowed in any part of the clubhouse.
- The dress code is smart casual at all times.
- Socks are not required when wearing sandals or deck shoes.
In The Clubhouse, The Following Are Not Acceptable
- Ripped or dirty clothing.
- Cargo trousers, tracksuits.
- Any type of headwear except those worn for religious reasons.
Members should note:
When members are playing or attending an event at another golf club
they are expected to respect the Dress Code of that club.