More

Cosby Golf Club

Club Information

History

History of Cosby Golf Club

The foundation of the club was a result of four holes in a field near to the village of Narborough before the establishment of the club proper on its present site, in Cosby, in 1895.

After a period of closure due to the First World War the club was renamed from The Narborough Golf Club to The Cosby Golf Club in 1934. For many years it remained a 9 hole course until 1962 when plans were discussed to extend the course. By 1966 a 14 hole course was  fully opened and completion of the 18 hole course came in 1968.

Various changes have been made to the course since then and various changes to the clubhouse and buildings have been made including the addition of an excellent covered driving range.

Cosby Golf Club is now regarded as one of the finest in Leicestershire.


Meet our Club Officers

Keith Groom
President
Steve Hornsby
Mens Captain
Heather McDonald
Ladies Captain
Paul Boatman
Seniors Captain
Cameron Harris
Junior Captain


Meet Our Team

WIll Bevan
General Manager
Ally Wormleighton
Club Secretary
Neil Green
Head Greenkeeper
Mirka Jordan
Accounts Assistant
Jenny Gallacher
Admin & Shop
Darren Jones
PGA Professional
Dave Flannagan
Catering Manager
Mia Murphy & Tilly White
Admin & Shop






Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.